10 September 2007

Gone Fishing (I Wish)

Trying to finish my last semester of law school and I am swamped with work. Postings will intermittent until after finals. I'll be back though. Check out the excellent folks named right in the meantime.

Meanwhile:
Europe-grow some balls.
Al Gore-you bloated hypocrite, I saw you on that antique fuel-sucking Learjet.
Nanny Helen-just call the bloody election and get it over with.
Osama-mate, you look like Rasputin with a bad hangover. Must be that diet of rats.
Britney-you looked like a dancing pig.
Ron Paul-go home, OK?
Portuguese Rugby Team-sucks to be you. Give the haka some respect and maybe we'll keep it in double digits.
Brit Rugby Team-if you think the Yanks spear-tackle, wait until you're looking Jerry Collins straight in the jockstrap.

No comments: